Hi, my name is mrvirtualdictator! I stream games on a daily basis — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mrvirtualdictator! I stream games on a daily basis

mrvirtualdictator
mrvirtualdictator Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited September 2021 in Coffee lounge
hi everyone my name is brian i baicaly had a accident back in 2018 and suffered a brain injury so i decided to take up streaming this year 2021 i go by the usename because its the same i use on twitch which is called mrvirtualdictator i try to  play a varity of diffrent games on a daily basis 
i havent been streaming that long but if u want to come join me on twitch u can chat to me and add me as a freind if u want to thanks for taking your time reading this take care all i have left the link here if u want to join me anytime your all welcome to i like making freinds and chatting 

Tagged:

Comments

• mrvirtualdictator
    Basically my name is brian  and my username on twitch is mrvirtualdictator so ive been streaming on twitch now for 8 months and find some things on twitch difficult to do also iam getting bullied when streaming and have reported this to twitch a lot of times had no reply as what there doing about it I suffered a brain in feburay 2018 also have memory problems and walking problems and don’t understand certain words so someone has to explain to me what it means iam trying to get help from twitch but no reply I need someone to like help me out or ask someone as this has large impact on my life and was thinking about stopping streaming because nothing is happening sorry if ive like expressed my feelings to the wrong company and I got my wife to type this out as iam not very good at spelling so I explained to my wife and she reported it to twitch and still no reply I do appoligise if this is wrong to reach out ive only just started out streaming a varity of different games also iam age 51 going to be 52 next month so since my accident back in 2018 ive been having difficulties every day like at home and going out and since pandemic started haven’t been out as my anxity is sky high and also have trouble understanding words so that is a down sider to my every day life ive had millions of different tests since 2018 and had a report done with a list of all the difficulties I experience in day to day life this is the first time ive told anyone about my condition also since my brain injury I lost all my friends because I wasent the same anymore I was a local taxi driver for links taxis for many years think it was 15 to 20 years before my accident ive started streaming on twitch but still find it difficult setting everything up my wife said she hasent got a clue and I certainly don’t know I have 4 great kids 3 boys 1 girl I  boy and girl is twins aged 23 and 24 year old and oldest son is 26 i think not exactly shaw thank u for reading this hope this makes people understand more  on twitch  
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mrvirtualdictator :) Welcome to the community!

Thanks for telling us about yourself and your story with streaming so far. It's great to hear that you enjoy it.

Have you heard of Scope's Power Up and Play event? Perhaps it's something you'd like to get involved with?

One of our members, @MariaNicolette, also wrote a blog post recently about the benefits of streaming. Have you given it a read? Maybe you two could connect?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • mrvirtualdictator
    hi everyone my name is brian i baicaly had a accident back in 2018 and suffered a brain injury so i decided to take up streaming this year 2021 i go by the usename because its the same i use on twitch which is called mrvirtualdictator i try to  play a varity of diffrent games on a daily basis 
    i havent been streaming that long but if u want to come join me on twitch u can chat to me and add me as a freind if u want to thanks for taking your time reading this take care all i have left the link here if u want to join me anytime your all welcome to i like making freinds and chatting 

• mrvirtualdictator
    Basically my name is brian  and my username on twitch is mrvirtualdictator so ive been streaming on twitch now for 8 months and find some things on twitch difficult to do also iam getting bullied when streaming and have reported this to twitch a lot of times had no reply as what there doing about it I suffered a brain in feburay 2018 also have memory problems and walking problems and don’t understand certain words so someone has to explain to me what it means iam trying to get help from twitch but no reply I need someone to like help me out or ask someone as this has large impact on my life and was thinking about stopping streaming because nothing is happening sorry if ive like expressed my feelings to the wrong company and I got my wife to type this out as iam not very good at spelling so I explained to my wife and she reported it to twitch and still no reply I do appoligise if this is wrong to reach out ive only just started out streaming a varity of different games also iam age 51 going to be 52 next month so since my accident back in 2018 ive been having difficulties every day like at home and going out and since pandemic started haven’t been out as my anxity is sky high and also have trouble understanding words so that is a down sider to my every day life ive had millions of different tests since 2018 and had a report done with a list of all the difficulties I experience in day to day life this is the first time ive told anyone about my condition also since my brain injury I lost all my friends because I wasent the same anymore I was a local taxi driver for links taxis for many years think it was 15 to 20 years before my accident ive started streaming on twitch but still find it difficult setting everything up my wife said she hasent got a clue and I certainly don’t know I have 4 great kids 3 boys 1 girl I  boy and girl is twins aged 23 and 24 year old and oldest son is 26 i think not exactly shaw thank u for reading this hope this makes people understand more  on twitch  
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mrvirtualdictator,

I've merged your discussions, as I only just spotted you'd made another post about your experience with streaming. You're welcome to share this with us, so don't worry about that :) It's great that your wife is able to help.
    also iam getting bullied when streaming and have reported this to twitch a lot of times had no reply as what there doing about it
    I'm sorry to hear that you're being bullied on Twitch. I'm not too familiar with Twitch, but I found the following pages, which you might find helpful:
    Are these people making comments in the chat?
    since pandemic started haven’t been out as my anxity is sky high
    Many people have found that they've been feeling more anxious throughout the pandemic, and I know this can be difficult to manage. Have you been able to receive any mental health support to help you manage your anxiety? Is your GP aware of how you've been feeling?

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.