The Graham Norton show — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The Graham Norton show

csno01
csno01 Community member Posts: 387 Pioneering
Hi everyone,

Did anyone see the Graham Norton show this evening?  He had a good lineup which included: Dave Grohl, Sophie Ellis Bexter, Ray Davies and  Power Olympian and British bake off winner Kadeena Cox. 

Comments

• Hollyblue
    Hollyblue Community member Posts: 9 Connected
    Hi @csno01,
    Yes wasn't Kadeena an inspiration. But my personal fav Dave Grohl...love the Foo Fighters. The Cleaner with Greg Davies looks interesting...I loved the story about HBC farting, laughing and then peeing herself. ?
  • Roddy123
    Roddy123 Community member Posts: 41 Courageous
    Yes it was  an excellent line up especially Kadeena Cox,she is a lovely lady.
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,585 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes, it was really good last night!  Last week they had the stars of the new Bond film with Ed Sheeran for music...  I'm hoping they haven't peaked too early in this series!

Dave Grohl & Ed Sheeran are both acts I'd like to have seen live. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I've seen the Foo Fighters and Dave was incredible, would totally recommend.

I didn't see the show, but I imagine Dave Grohl was there promoting his new book? I have it on pre-order and can't wait to read it.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Courageous
    I will try to watch The Graham Norton Show on BBC I Player in my spare time. 
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 387 Pioneering
    Hi @Hollyblue

Yes she was wasn’t she. I have always been a fan of Dave Is a funny guy. I have seen the Foo Fighters live a couple times. They were awesome! 

OverlyAnxious said:
    Yes, it was really good last night!  Last week they had the stars of the new Bond film with Ed Sheeran for music...  I'm hoping they haven't peaked too early in this series!

Hi @Over@OverlyAnxious
    I will have to take a look at that one. I am aware this week was episode number two. 

I've seen the Foo Fighters and Dave was incredible, would totally recommend.

I didn't see the show, but I imagine Dave Grohl was there promoting his new book? I have it on pre-order and can't wait to read it.
    @Ross_Scope
    whereabouts did you see the food live Ross? I was totally unaware he had a book coming out until I watched this episode. I will definitely look out for that on audible. :-)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I saw them when they headlined Leeds Festival in 2019 @csno01, they were awesome.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.