Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Nervous about PIP telephone assessment
Hi everyone. I have my PIP telephone assessment on Thursday morning and can’t stop stressing over it. It doesn’t help that when I applied for PIP the first time, it ended up going all the way to tribunal and they’re the ones who awarded me, not DWP. I also remember there were lots of lies in the assessors report.
It would be very helpful if I could get some reassurance/positive experiences of other people’s telephone assessments, as I’m making myself more stressed reading all the ‘horror stories’ and bad experiences.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 936 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 635 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.