Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Manager is making excuses not to make reasonable adjustments at work. What can I do?
I was wondering if anyone has any experience of this and can offer me some advice. I have anxiety and occupational health have done an assessment and have confirmed this is a disability under The Equality Act. They have also recommended a number of reasonable adjustments to my employer.
My manager does not like this and are making excuses not to make the adjustments. He is now also taking an aggressive stance and not supporting me and telling me I cannot do my job to the required standard. What can I do ?
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.