MR decision full of emojis — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MR decision full of emojis

Sumi
Sumi Community member Posts: 15 Listener
So this is my decision letter from a UC mr I submitted recently. Are they having a laugh? 

I’m aware this could be how my phone, a Samsung, is reading the letter header but if that’s the case it is an accessibility issue surely? 
I only use my phone to access my UC account and don’t have any other option so how do I tell what text was meant to be here? Or if it was indeed just a decision letter full of emojis? 

Comments

• cazza6565
    cazza6565 Community member Posts: 93 Courageous
    Your the 3rd person with that I have seen in past few days. All of them same emojis
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    Presumably some sort of coding issue - I wonder whether it only happens when viewed on certain devices/platforms.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.