Universal Credit help - I need to leave the UK for one or two months
paulaaa95
Community Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi. I'm unemployed but I need to leave UK for a one or two months because of my family problems and I know that the benefits from UC will be lost, so can I apply for Universal credit again when I get back?
0
Comments
-
Welcome to the community @paulaaa95!
I hope that the link and answer above have helped
I'm sorry to hear that you're having family problems at the moment. Please do let us know if you need any further support or advice.0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 121 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 214 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 435 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 899 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 629 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 678 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 947 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income
