Happy Birthday to 66Mustang and Poppy123456! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Happy Birthday to 66Mustang and Poppy123456!

Options
2»

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,301 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @poppy123456
    Wow your cakes amazing. Glad you’ve had a great day with your family ❤️
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,858 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    happy birthday to @66Mustang and @poppy123456, lovely cake, glad you both had a good time
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I know you love chocolate @poppy123456 but that's a lot of chocolate on one plate! :lol: Massive happy birthday to you and @66Mustang! 2 very dear friends who deserve a very special day :heart:
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,283 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Ami2301 and the cake itself was chocolate too :D
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    @poppy123456 that cake is amazing! 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope you both had a super birthday :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That looks delicious @poppy123456. Making my mouth water. Really glad to hear you and @66Mustang both enjoyed your birthdays  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,675 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Only bad thing is my alcohol consumption was up a bit (not massively) over the last few days but I guess that’s OK for a celebration, just need to come back down to normal now :) 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @66Mustang

Indeed, it was a celebration! How are you? Do you usually find it reasonable to come back down to normal?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • 66Mustang
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I only recently (maybe 3 months ago) gave up excessive alcohol and this has been my first “spike” in drinking since I did so we will see today how it goes but I am not too worried about it as I managed to give up quite easily to start with :)

Thanks for asking :)
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Hi @66Mustang

Ah, I understand why you are feeling concerned. If there is anything at all we can do to support you, please just let us know. I hope you will find it manageable. Sending you hugs, keep going  :)

• 66Mustang
    Options
    I have decanted my vintage port though (a birthday gift) so am looking forward to a glass of that tonight…will just be one glass though as I want to make it last! :yum:

3 units a day is my limit that I try to stick to usually
  • 66Mustang
    Options
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Hi @66Mustang

It sounds like you have strategies that work for you which is great. However, please remember it is always okay to not be okay and to reach out if this changes for you and you need some additional support. I hope you enjoy your glass tonight!

• 66Mustang
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words :smiley:
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    You are always welcome @66Mustang :D Kindness goes a long way!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.