Hi, my name is annetomes! I need my certificate of entitlement to PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is annetomes! I need my certificate of entitlement to PIP

annetomes Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA

hi i need acertificate for entitlement to PIP so i can get help with our rd tax


  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,697

    Scope community team

    Hello @annetomes and welcome to the community, it's nice to see you join us. 

    If you are receiving PIP, do you have a copy of the original award letter that was sent to you? If not, you can call the PIP helpline and they should be able to have another one sent out to you.

    Just to let you know, I have moved your discussion over to our PIP category.
    Online Community Coordinator

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

    Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 13,272 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

    The back page of your award letter is the document you need for road tax reduction if you have been awarded mobility that is 

    If you don't have the letter you will need to call pip to ask for a copy 


Need to talk?

Over Christmas the online community might be a little quieter than usual, so if you need urgent emotional support or if you feel like you might be in crisis, please read up about how to stay safe for now and find help.

You can also speak to somebody in confidence by calling Samaritans on 116 123 for free or send an email to
[email protected]

Of course, if you feel like you might be at risk right now, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.