ESA support group help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA support group help

plu
plu Community member Posts: 20 Listener
I am a long time esa claimant, I was originally on incapacity benefit and switched to esa where my payment have regressed year after year to a point where I cant feed myself now.

my first question as it is the most recent is about what steps I can do to challenge a letter received today from a staff in the dispute resolution service, she in that letter along with a Decision maker prior have chosen to ignore my complaint and acknowledge the parts I disagreed with about a medical assessment in feb 2020, that I placed a anytime revision request in regards about, but they keep pursuing I can make my claim for a tribunal about a medical assessment from 2018 that at that time I did place a mr but without ever receiving a response or the paperwork from that assessment report in 2018.

in actual fact I wasnt privy to MR until late august 2021 from 2018, after I had asked for a right of access request that I received, including the first response to the mr from 2018 it was dated June the 2021. the letter says I can use that mr from 2018 to make a appeal but as I never at the time had the report to be able to challenge the contents, and to this day don't have access to the contents of that medical assessment even after receiving a right of access bundle.

what I am trying to make clear is that I made a anytime revision request arguing a report from 2020 and they have decided to ignore that and coerce me into pursing a tribunal from a mr I never received until aug 21 dated June 21 from me applying for a revision in 2018 without access to the assessment report from 2018. that I still don't have in my possession.

I have psychosis writing letters and explaining myself is a big issue for me and I now feel they have been using my illness against me to keep me living in destitute 

Comments

• Barukh
    Barukh Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
    Your local Citizens Advice may be able to help you with this.
    You can get their contact details for your area online.

This is their website link for ESA.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/sick-or-disabled-people-and-carers/employment-and-support-allowance/

Hope you can get this sorted.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It's not clear whether the original decision was made in 2018 or 2020. If it was 2018 then you're outside of the maximum timescale to do anything about that now.
    If it was 2020 then it will depend when in 2020 that the decision was made... You don't need the assessment report to be able to request the MR. Infact, concentrating on the report can damage your case. What you need to do is state clearly which group you think you should be placed into and your reasons why. Have a look at the Support Group descriptors to see which, if any apply to you. Give a couple of real world examples of what happened the last time you attempted that actrivity for each descriptor that applies to you. Include information such as where you were, what exactly happened, did anyone see it and what the consequences were. You can see the descriptors here.
    If the MR decision doesn't change then it's Tribunal. Providing you are within 13 months of the date of the decision, otherwise you are too late to request the MR/Tribunal.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • plu
  • plu
  • plu
    edited November 2021
    calendar of events with dwp staff

11/04/2016 r***s medical assessment. no notice about assessment returned to claimant
    12/06/2017 failed attendance of medical assessment. no more esa, didn't receive a letter
    02/10/2017 letter dated from MR notice claims letter dated 17/5/2017 invited me to attend medical assessment 13/06.2017 letter asking why I didnt attend
    31/08/2017 housing officer at council tells me in person my housing benifit had been stopped 
    31/08/2017 esa benifit sttoped 
    31/08/2017 banned form jobcentre gosport
    18/09/2017 made MR about failed appointment not having received a letter claim stopping, denied i have this original request in my Right of Access bundle
    my health condition and being a victim of fraud wasnt disclosed at that time as was suffering from a psychotic breakdown. phoned was locked,
    email accounts hyjacked.18/09/2017 made MR about failed appointment not having received a letter claim stopping, denied i have this original request in my Right of Access bundle
    my health condition and being a victim of fraud wasnt disclosed at that time as was suffering from a psychotic breakdown. phoned was locked,
    email accounts highjacked
    18/09/2017 requested MR in writing, have a copy I just said a letter was not sent, but I failed to say about the significant difficulties I had experienced at that time, phone sim becoming locked, all email accounts lost, and letters going missing and me being to ill to open them. 
    02/10/2017 received mandatory reconsideration notice, claiming they sent a decision notice out, it was in fact the council who informed in person my benefit had stopped and housing benefit had stopped
    2017 told to claim jobseekers for intrim sepearated room portsmouth. didnt have to look for jobs
    11/05/2018 new claim for esa
    20/15/2018 text reminder appointment
    27/11/2018 had a medical assessment, no report sent out
    2018 asked for MR by phone, that i do not posess a record for what was wrote down requesting for that MR, but beleived it to request for mandatory reconsideration to be revised i was placed in support group, the MR was not replied too until Aug2021 right of access request I could not challenge or disagree with the assessment as i never received it. the MR was never replied to. not until Aug/2021 dated june 2021
    07/02/2020 text reminder appointment 15th feb 2020
    10/02/2020 text reminder jobcentre appointment 12th feb
    12/02/2020, jobcentre appoinment
    15/02/2020 medical assesmnet s****, assessment report notice was never sent out, received aug/2021
    **/06/2021 i make a right of access request, for all my letters from dwp 
    28/08/2021 i received my third bundle of right of access documents
    09/09/2021 posted recorded and signed for anytime revision request
    11/09/2021 dwp received my anytime revision request
    13/10/2021 a unknown female DM called, she didnt give me a chance to talk and ignore i told her she had confussed me.
    she kept mentioning a MR from 2018 and this was suitable for a tribual. she coersed me into acctepting what she was saying. she had ignored all the statements 
    of the  medical assessment i disagreed with. she told me a letter would be sent out
    25/10/2021 received a letter dated 20/10/2021 saying "you have told us your health contition, illness or disability has got worse...etc" a esa50 will be
    sent out, i may be invited for a meddical assessment 
    26/10/2021, made a new mandadory reconsideration.
    28.10/2021 same decision maker called her name is D*** from oldham. On the 28th October D*** DM oldham once again telephoned me, I expressed 
    I had complained about her lying to me about saying she would be sending out the MR from 2018 that I could use for court, 
    she then said she never said that but she did say that too me, and she is lying to anyone else if she claims otherwise. 
    I am willing to take a lie detector test I bet my life on it she wouldn’t want too. 
    She did say a independent manager is looking into the complaint, as I had not received the esa50 I accused her of intentionally withholding sending it out 
    to me to have my claim shut down once again forfeiting paying the arrears. 
    She then lied to me for the 2nd time that month and said even if I didn’t return the esa50 my claim wouldn’t be shut down because I am classed disabled I 
    then replied well if that was the case why was my claim shut down in 2017 so easily and she wouldn’t reply and quickly ended the call. 
    Letter with the esa50 clearly says important: if you don’t do this we might stop any payment you already get. My personal experience any opportunity to 
    close a clients account they leap at it.
    30/10/2021 esa50 arrived, completed and returned photgraphed and scanned
    1/11/2021 i make a formal complaint to the health advisory advisory service 
    1/11/2021 TELEPHONE several telephone calls, Rr***** says she has access to the medial assessment report from 2018 that my right of acess 
    request bundle never included. 
    1/11/2021 I logged a complaint through rd****, complainng about DM
    1/11/2021 email pdf files of esa50 to r******. she is unable to view 
    2/11/2021 email from r***** away from office until 09/11/21
    3/11/2021 called dwp, spoke to tony, told me they had not yet received my esa50 form, it had too go to wolverhampton and would sit there weeks because of the
    1000s still needing processing. letter addressed was too croydon photo was taken  
    3/11/2021 received email from health advispory team. my esa50 was logged at crodon. 2/11/2021
    8/11/2021 I received letter dated 28/10/21 from DRS Dispute resolution servive, says i can use the MR from 2018 to go too tribunal. when i made a mr in 2018 i dont it without being given the meddical assessment notice, 
    even after i had only became aware of its contents from medical assessments during 2016 and 2020 only from my right of access requst bundle yet i still do not have access about out assessment 2018. MR from 2018 that wasnt created until june 2021 this year also states i didnt 
    empathised what i disaggreed with  about that aseessment report, I couldnt then and i cant now as i still dont have that asssessment report 
  • plu
  • plu
    edited November 2021

Revision request

Summary:- On the 19th august 2021 after making a right of access request, I received the results from my medical examination for the first time, I have been completely unaware of the contents of that document as it has never been disclosed to me so I have been unable to challenge the contents of that document until now. 

During that esa medical assessment of feb 2020 I had been suffering a long duration of mental health illness, including suffering from delusions, depression, anxiety and thoughts of self harm and still continue to this day to do so. The evidence is everyday I am ill, and therefore will never fully recover, there is no cure.

I have been diagnosed with psychosis, depression, anxiety, and borderline personality disorder ever since I was an adolescent, of which is not only well documented by medical evidence also backed up from police and court documents.

During that assessment **** failed to relay what I said to him, or document the truth of the extent of my health condition’s symptoms, I also refute a registered nurse is in any way qualified enough to diagnose or treat mental health disorders as this within the NHS is dealt with separately. All mental health treatment is done by qualified mental health nurse’s and psychiatrist, treatment is dealt with separately from regular nurses and general practitioners. And I think is safe to suggest all the nhs would agree, mental health departments do have different training and are more qualified to assess these vulnerable people.

There has been a error in my claim for which I wish to be corrected and will attempt to resolve in this revision request ahead of going to any tribunal.

The question and point system is based on a typical day, going to a medical assessment is not a typical day for anyone in this world. Having a biased emotional viewpoint and not presenting a professional mental health report instead choosing too write dedicated and large portions of his opinion’s in that assessment, based proportionately on someone being able to walk into an office on one day, would be understandable if I evidenced not being able to walk. If it was a professional assessment without biased opinions or prejudice I would have most likely of had significant trouble repeating the task the following day, or having to go out for food, but by 3 4 5 days I am unable to maintain this and become bed bound. What is the assessment originally designed for, what’s its intended use, in situations when it doesn’t get used to discriminate mental health illnesses.

My typical day revolves around being so depressed I fail to eat, wash, clean, go outside, and never communicate with anyone from the outside world,I typically only engage with the constant auditory and visual hallucinations, for mr **** to allege in his report none of the above apply, indicates he is hard of hearing or had biased viewpoint of mental health long before ever engaging with me.

My typical day I do not move, at all, and sleep all day not wanting to wake up, cry and not until prompted by another person typically my mum, trying to get me moving again will I then eat or wash, and try to do something my mum prepares meals for me, or goes shopping for me as I have terrible social anxiety, and have delusions of thoughts and perceptions. I have regular have hallucination’s, auditory and visual which are constantly tormenting me. Anytime I go out is to go to my mums house or sisters, and the fact that she always drives me in her car, for him to claim I travel freely on buses a blatant lie, I have been on a bus less than 5 times in the last 15 years so for *** to alleged I am a regular bus user needs to be fired in my opinion.

• I challenge the document on these activities 

Activity 6, *** alleged none of above apply, I have psychosis I regular have difficulty relaying a simple message.

Activity 7, *** alleged none of the above apply, I have psychosis, I do suffer constantly with auditory and visual hallucinations, messages or conversation do become warped and not understood most of the time, I constantly fear people are trying to endanger my life, trick me, or steal from me. I struggle to remember 90% of what is said to me.

Activity 8, *** alleged none of the above apply, I need to be in company with a trusted person as I get perceptions people surrounding me are always talking about me or are following me around. If I don’t have that security around me I have become violent and aggressive when I feel trapped in the past, I have also been arrested several times for public order offences, in this same scenario. Its the main reason I say home in bed.

Activity 10, *** alleged none of the above apply, and this the most important of proving *** had deliberately mislead the department, and with the evidence available to him and failed to list it in his report. I have psychosis I lose consciousness and experience altered states of consciousness 4 to 5 times a day minimum. With my previous points this alone puts me into the support group.

Activity 12, when I am not in control of what I am doing I regularly hurt myself accidentally, Just recently I set a small fire in my bathroom to get the attention of a neighbour that I was in danger. I burnt myself, while trying to save myself.

Activity 13, my mum plans my meals pays my bills, I often lose my wallet while being in altered states of consciousness because of psychosis symptoms.

Activity 14, I have states of aggressive behaviour when things are changed the last minute, time keeping is crucial for me to function, anything else causes paranoia and delusions which sometimes leads to violent outbursts.

Activity 15, I need someones help and support going to new strange places, I avoid going anywhere if I can choose too.

Activity 16, I will not or ever do I go to social events, I have psychosis the people around me cause me to become paranoid and have severe auditory hallucinations and become fearful and stressed

Activity 17, has on a daily basic uncontrollable paranoia resulting in aggressive behaviour

Nurse S*** not only didn’t listen to me, he also alleged on all questions none of the above apply. Therefore resulting in me not receiving the security of the support group, that I am clearly entitled too subject to my health condition symptoms that I suffer from daily, I do question the motives on why did the department not send me this document, if this was a legal and ethical assessment I would of been posted its contents, yet only after requesting my right of access request years later was I informed by its misleading information resulting in me living in unnecessary hardship and poverty.

The medication I am on is setreline, olanzapine, mitazipine, my health does not get any better whilst being on these meds.

My debilitating illness is just as much a terminal and life threatening illness as anything else is, from all the stress, fear, delusions, hallucinations, depression, anxiety, low moods, and being its experienced daily. Lets address it simply as it is, at any point I may or may not surrender and kill myself, and its all depending on just how low my life gets. It feels to me obvious that the dwp knows this and have been deliberately keeping me in as low as mood possible ever since the esa IB migration in 2012 from all the constant sanctions, alleged failed appointments and failure to safeguard a already vulnerable person whilst forcing me into doing things and situations that the department should of been protecting me from in the first place. For the dwp not documenting the correct and informed information being provided to your staff members and further safeguarding me. The department went on to ignore what they had available to them, and the result was not being put into the support group. And for nothing more than political auditing, which has caused me and my family unnecessarily and severe hardship and poverty, year after year. And for what? nothing more than mental health discrimination from within the dwp itself.

A lot of the time I fail to open letters sometimes for weeks at an end, and my phone is mostly on silent being ignored, I feel the support group security is the obvious group.

I also with the advice of citizen advise wish to inform you that the mandatory reconsideration notice dated 2 October 2017 was informed incorrectly of all the facts I was struggling with at that time period, I do still maintain that I received no letter. But do need to make you aware my illness has and continues to do so influence me into retreating from everything and engaging with opening letters and I withdraw from engaging with society, I for long periods of time don’t open my letters and at that time suffering badly I had lost all use of the telephone number that you had provided to you, I was at that time in a process of being a victim of fraud that even police where investigating. I was losing mail often, money was being taken out of my bank account, my email and facebook passwords were changed and I lost all my online accounts because of two step verification after my phone just suddenly stoped via my sim being locked, virgin media could not fix this and the SIM card remained locked. I was extremely paranoid at this time, and feared people where trying to poison me, either by spraying chemicals into my room, through cavities in the wall or by anthrax in the mail, or by carbon monoxide tampering. Attached is evidence I was engaging with police about this fraud.

More about my illness, as well as long debilitating depression where my mood falls so low, I cant muster the energy to speak, move, wash, eat, communicate, watch tv, look, read, walk, love, hate, feel. My psychosis causes me to fear people, noises, see the truth, inability to explain whats happening, frustration, delusions of conspiracies, I daily change my thought process from thinking of one thing to another. I constantly have conversations in my head with people I know known, or yet to meet. And play out them conversations, I often forget what I thought about 1 minute before, then swap to another subject. My memory is terrible, I see sparkly beings walking up and down all the time, they are clear outlines of humanoids mostly invisible that for some reason attached to me, I see colours and morphing shapes move around them room. I also see black boxes that moved around, these also morph and appears to be some language that I’m too stupid too learn, I see shadow people that are not nice, and cause loud bangs and sometimes move things around, they often hide keys, remote controls. I real difficulty maintaining task, my thoughts change so often I forget what I am doing, or was doing.I get obviously very anxious when I’m around people that I am doing this all out loud and they find it amusing, I feel people are looking at me laughing all the time if I go out so I try to stay indoors or around my family as much as possible. I fear going outside, I fear the world is against me. I even sometimes fear that the government and nhs are trying to kill me, I have in the past been off my meds, but am currently on them.

• plu
    edited November 2021
    mandatory reconsideration against a decision maker from 13/10/21 

On the 11th of September the DWP logged my anytime revision request and in that document I quite clearly challenged the most up to date medical assessment of its contents. 
    Only in June 2021 after I had been forced into asking for a right of access request had the decision of that medical assessment became evident to me, I had been unable to challenge it contents until that moment.
    After i logged my anytime revision request, that you received on the 11/09/21 a decision maker contacted me on the 13th of October where she confused me into thinking by me mentioning about the reason why my benefit was stopped that a predating Mandatory reconsideration of 2017 within the document would be sufficient in applying to the courts. She deliberately failed to address the statements I raised and ignored my request for anytime revision about my most recent claim of 2018, she alleged that decision notice would be sent out so that I could go and apply to the courts. It has not been sent out.

No letter to this date on the 25th October from a decision maker about this has been sent out to me in regards to her alleging it would of.  Today the 25th of October a letter dated the 20th of October attached has arrived explaining that a work capability questionnaire will be sent out and that another medical assessment should follow because i have told the DWP that my health condition has got worst. It has not got worst, it just was failed to be included by a medical assessor who had biased mental health discrimination viewpoint and decided to write a false report.

I am not going to go into my medical condition in this Mandatory reconsideration request as the letter logged the 11th of September covers this in full. I do however wish to use this time too make a formal complaint into that decision maker who was lying to me during that phone call on the 13/10/2021 and have the decision for my anytime revision looked at again as no mandatory reconsideration from 2017 has arrived and nor would she of sent it as it has a official error within the contents, and sides with me that fraud is being done by the DWP against the customers.

In 2017 when my benefit was stopped and I requested a mandatory reconsideration for letters failing to be posted resulting me into having my benefit stopped, I had no medical assessment notice to challenge the contents, and I failed to make you aware of action fraud and the police at that time were investigating on my behalf myself being a victim of fraud, again documents are attached to my most recent anytime revision request for you records. 11/09/2021

I believe this decision maker is the original decision maker that stopped my benefit in 2017 falsely and she has is now attempted to have my money stopped by not sending the work capability questionnaire out, covering up her involvement which if remains unchallenged will result in my benefit being stopped once again and resulting in the official error document not being made public to the courts should it result in my benefit being stopped, I would have to reclaim further delaying the inevitable of me being placed into the support group, but only after experiencing more hardship and poverty.

Altho the decision maker may not be willing to send out that mandatory reconsideration request of 2017, highlighting her involvement in fraud and continuing her actions by further alleging I could use that MR to apply to the courts for a tribunal hearing, she has made her involvement in fraud very clear in this regard and also to any court hearing the evidence. 

Unknowingly to this particular decision maker from me applying for a right of access request I do have this document of a MR in 2017 which is attached, The reason she wishes not to send it and the reason it was never never posted to me in the first place is because it wasn't created until June of 2021. It is dated 10/06/21, a decision notice from 2017. I believe she wasn't aware during the phonecall that i had that document or it would never seen the light of day and now by using tactics of work capability assessment questionnaire ESA50 she is trying to stop my benefits once again by covering up her involvement in committing fraud against a disabled customer and not sending out the questionnaire. 

I will take it upon myself to download the ESA50 and post it myself.

Attached is that document that should of been sent to me in 2017, or alleged to be sent to me by this DM this time but it wasn't created until 10/06/2021, highlighting a official error. It was a reply too a allegation the DWP made against me that I failed to attend a medical assessment and that is simply because i was not aware i had a appointment, I never had a letter sent. Why the DM made a choice to involve that document predating my anytime revision request needs questions to be answered it predates my anytime revision request by a year and is not relevant to my most recent claim. 

In 2018 i made a new claim for ESA, and in 2018 that medical assessment notice also wasn't never sent out, I only ever received that in 2021 after making a right of access request, and therefore was i never able to challenge the contents within and couldn't point out the failure of that staff member relaying what i said to him during the assessment. That is in my anytime revision request you logged on the 11th of September 2021 where I challenge his assessment.

You may query me why would a decision maker lie and attempt to have my benefit stopped, I think the £10k of money owed to me since my claim was restarted in 2017 is motive enough, but I suspect her involvement in my benefit being illegally stopped in 2017 has more weight than I first believed.

My anytime revision outlined clearly I was challenging the medical assessors assessment of me, yet your decision maker picked up the 2017 section where i made you aware with evidence i was a victim of crime during the alleged failed appointment highlighting the very same month and year, the appointment was alleged to have been missed. Evidence is attached to my anytime revision you received 11/09/2021

Ive had for years now you at the DWP alleging I missed appointments resulting in my benefits being stopped year after year, you have caused me hardship and living in poverty year after year, you will not be doing that this time. The courts will be made aware of how you have treated me since the swap from incapacity benefit to ESA in 2008.

I also have one of the first medical assessment reports in my right of access request paperwork, again which was never sent out to me, resulting in it not being challenged where the assessor writes I asked a person on reception what to write in my medical report, this is her summary for god sake. I have also had 15 points before in the past, which one of you removed later on and even that report failed to relay my mental health condition symptoms being expressed.

A little bit of digging around the internet shows that those working in the medical assessment on your behalf get paid bonuses for making a disabled person forced into work, so financial incentives are in place for mental health discrimination and I am a victim.

I suffer mental health problems trying to write these letters and articulate what I am intending to say is more than difficult for me, stop abusing me and my illness for your own financial gains.

• plu
    For the complaint department, and seeking resolution 

I have been a victim of you staff members inappropriately seeking financial incentives instead of producing a professional report twice now, and on both occasions resulting in a vulnerable disabled person being forced into poverty and hardship, whith no doubt deliberately being set up too fail by placing me into the work focus group.

Year after year you you have failed to send me the medical assessment notice, resulting in me never being truly able to dispute the contents of the report, relying on my mental health symptoms to cover up your biased discriminatory views about people with mental health, was it you're intention that I would of killed myself by now... have no doubt thats still on the table yet I am seeking justice first.

In this complaint I will address two staff member's directly whom maliciously acted against me, both ignoring what I said to them and both choosing to write a false and misleading reports. I have evidenced time and time again a inability too maintain appointments yet you choose to ignore this data available to you forfeiting your job description of safeguarding me from this. It appears your staff must find it amusing knowing the hardship I endured for years now from not being able to feed bathe or clothe myself while you receive bonuses for treating me inhumanly while keeping me living in poverty, and not writing factual reports.

I am seeking a tribunal to resolve what has only recently come to light directly because of your staff members having biased unprofessional opinions of mental health.

I, in June 2021 had, I repeat had too ask for a right of access request to receive the reports your staff members wrote about me, you have never sent me a medical assessment report and no wonder after reading the contents of them so therefore they have remained unchallenged until September 2021 reports from 2016 and 2020.

1st report and official error of negligence < official complaint

R^^^ 2016 wrote a very brief and alarming report, that resulted in my not being place in the support group safeguarding me, but aided in setting me up to fail by placing me into the work focus group resulting in the inevitable only one year later on another failed medical assessment appointment just one year later. One of many examples you have available to you since esa was introduced and myself being forced into these face to face appointments with people only seeking financial incentives for forcing disabled people out to work, knowing they most likely will end their own life, but you don’t care do you, just money in your pocket is all you care about.
    Whilst reading the medical assessment she was employed to carry out on my behalf in 2016 after only being able to read it in September 2021, having to wait for the right of assess request to be honoured 5 years later. I quote her first line highlighting her lack of professionalism here, a medical report about me, a vulnerable disabled person.. a client

The very first line of her advice section about me, my medical report.. “ Having consulted Dr Mihalcea on the customer service desk, my opinion is as follows: “

Where in your code of practices does it say you should consult the opinion of someone else who had nothing to do with the interview, why ask someone who never spoke with the person your doing assessment about what to write in that assessment, what the hell are you operating there. That severe official error cost me not being safeguarded by being placed in the support group resulting in my benefit being stopped just 1 year later, affecting my housing benefit being stopped resulting in mass debt that I had to pay off, and most importantly ceasing me getting any extra money because I was sick or disabled because any new claim now as I had too do, caused directly because of her actions of that assessment on that day. I suffer with psychosis and have done since being a teenager yet she writes a report about my right hand abilities. Its criminal what you do there, and you cant justify it. Its why I want a judge to look at the overwhelming evidence of gross misconduct.

2nd report from another criminal < official complaint

^^^^ again I was not privy to the information he wrote not until after requesting right of access in 2021 as you failed to send out that notice of assessment too, can you see a pattern emerging because I do.

^^^^ decided to write dedicated large portions of that report about my ability to be able to walk, did I say I was paraplegic or does my doctor claim I am unable to walk, he wrote on every question about mental health none of the above apply, I told him I had mental health problems, I told him I have psychosis, depression, anxiety, bpd, I told him I hallucinate, auditory and visual, have memory problems, personality switches, I have altered state of consciousness frequently my awareness of my surrounding and my self change frequently resulting in me not knowing what I am doing, or had been doing, I told him I was suicidal most of the time, I told him I was violent, I told him I couldn’t cope around people, don’t go out, I told him I fail to cook, clean, eat, move, wash unless someone intervenes and helps me, I told him a suffer severe depression, and he witnessed my cloths were falling off my back, and I stunk yet I was well kempt in his report. He lied repeatably in his report, and failed to register anything of what I told him. I went there for a mental health assessment report to be wrote and he writes 80% of his report about how I can walk. 

Disgusting, and fact you lot do this for financial incentives, well Its because of you lot I am often starving having to go beg for food from the council and family, its because of you lot and your lies, that most days I think about killing myself, its because of you lot my mood is lower than it should be, its because of you lot most my family don’t speak to me anymore, its because of you lot I get arrested when I am outside, its because of you lot I lay awake in the middle of the night pondering how to kill myself, its because of you lot I cant have a cupboard full of food, its because of you lot I fear any time my door knocks its bailiffs after money and they are going to take away the little I do have and after money that I don’t have. All because you lot are lying animals, that don’t care who you hurt as long as you get money, you don’t do whats right.

I, as a mentally ill disabled person who is never going to recover in 2021 England and directly because of your two staff members interferences in my claim, now and since 2018 receive £60 per week to live on, and just like you I also have bills and need to eat, if this is not resolved this year have no doubt I will be ending my life soon, yet I'm sure I can make this world a whole lot better for everyone else living in it by exposing you lot for exactly what you are bunch of criminals, narcissist, and satanist you are.
  • plu
    I wish to raise a formal complaint about my recent correspondence with a member of staff employed within the DWP as a decision maker from Oldham named to my knowledge as ***, she has gone out of her to lie to me on two occasions now.
    As she is the sole person dealing with my anytime revision request about the gross misconduct and negligence of staff members resulting in a official error in my claim, respectfully my confidence of it being rectified has severely diminished leaving me no choice but make full use of the formal complaint procedure.

On the 11th of September 2021, the dwp received and logged my anytime revision request clearly challenging my most recent medial assessment and the points that I disagreed with. The reason it was a anytime revision request was in relation to negligence of the health assessment advisory service failing to have provided me with the contents of that report when it was created, directly resulting in me being unable to challenge it. 

On the 13th of October *** DM oldham telephoned me, she instantly confused me by mentioning a previous MR that was already completed in 2018 and said to me, that I could use that MR to apply to the courts for a tribunal. I told her on the phone then that I was confused and didn’t understand what she was talking about but she reassured me that this mandatory reconsideration would be acceptable enough for me to progress to tribunal, and she would be posting it out to me straight away, she then ended the call.

My mind was baffled so I reviewed my paperwork from the right of access paperwork I had received in late august 2021 after requesting that in June 2021 a mandatory notice from 27/11/18 that also I never received at that time because it wasn’t created then and subsequently the MR was never received in the post. The document MR from 2018 wasn’t dated until 2021

On the 25th October 2021 I did receive a letter from health assessment advisory service, the contents saying they will be sending me out a esa50 questionnaire and I will be reassessed because it claimed I had reported a change in my health condition. For the record my health has remained the same, the only thing that has changed is I've been able to read the health assessments for the first time ever in august 2021 so I have always been unable to challenge what they wrote about me until then.

On the 26th of October I made a fresh mandatory reconsideration request that I sent in direct in the local job centre including within a complaint about my justified paranoia about a attempt to have my benefit suspended again from not being able to return the esa50 form in time and not able to mention the official error of that MR of 2018 being dated June 2021.

On the 28th October *** DM oldham once again telephoned me, I expressed I had complained about her lying to me about saying she would be sending out the MR from 2018 that I could use for court, she then said she never said that but she did say that too me, and she is lying to anyone else if she claims otherwise. I am willing to take a lie detector test I bet my life on it she wouldn’t want too. She did say a independent manager is looking into the complaint, as I had not received the esa50 I accused her of intentionally withholding sending it out to me to have my claim shut down once again forfeiting paying the arrears. She then lied to me for the 2nd time that month and said even if I didn’t return the esa50 my claim wouldn’t be shut down because I am classed disabled I then replied well if that was the case why was my claim shut down in 2017 so easily and she wouldn’t reply and quickly ended the call. Letter with the esa50 clearly says important: if you don’t do this we might stop any payment you already get. My personal experience any opportunity to close a clients account they leap at it. 

On the 30th October the esa50 arrived, and staes failure to return may effect my benefit proving she lied to me twice in one month. I don’t trust this woman has my best intentions at hand, I personally don’t think she should be allowed to be working with vulnerable people as she clearly has no interest in resolving my anytime revision request only to cover up their wrong doing against me, she has shown not a bit of professionalism in being impartial and present herself hostile and untrustworthy in both conversation we have shared so far. I do not feel she is suitable to be working with any vulnerable clients as she has biased opinions about mental health issues. I have psychosis and suffer daily hallucinations both visual and auditory, delusions and I multiply times a day experience altered states of consciousness resulting in my awareness of self and surrounding being changed, warped and forgotten. My personality and point of attention is constantly changing, my thought process and mental state are not controllable and I am often clueless as what I am doning, was doing, or about to do. She from our conversations is under the impression question 10 the thing I mostly dispute is about falling asleep when standing up and has no insight into changing her biased judgemental views . The question is about do you experience altered state of consciousness, yes I do, I request she is suspended from being allowed to work on my case.
  • plu
    edited November 2021
    MRN from 2018, I still don't know what was wrote in my medical assessment in 2018. but I challenged it on the phone with MR. This MRN wasn't dated until 10/06/2021

• poppy123456
    This is just way too complex for any internet forum. You need to get some expert advice from an agency near you, for this start here. https://advicelocal.uk/ Put your postcode in and choose the topic "welfare benefits."
    Good luck.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • plu
    I have them on one official error the letter MRN being dated 10/06/2021 from 2018 assessment that they have extended my time for tribunal until 10/07/22 middle part of letter I would need a time machine for, and by her own admissions was using the same MRN that I requested in 20/12/18 she claims. that predates the HCP by 15 months.
    the peach is internal documents claiming that I had missed a medical assessment on 10/06/2016 and my money was stopped because of this in 29/8/17 claiming I missed a medical assessment on 10/06/2016. three internal documents talk about failed appointment in 2016 and three calls 06/17 07/17 09/17. on the 15/03/16 I completed a medical assessment, and letter dated 2/2/217 invited me in for appointment on 15/2/2017, yet report on 09/17 alleges no contact with me since june2016
    appointment letter on 5 pages bottom left... FI ESA Mandatory 06/16 is that standard on esa appointment letters before a questionable sanction for failure to attend, I don't think so
  • poppy123456
  • plu
    thanks links to citizens advice, they are having a meeting today about it. 2 official errors is bad right? or is it fraud on there part
  • poppy123456
    It has nothing to do with fraud.
  • plu
    It has nothing to do with fraud.
    gross misconduct?
  • poppy123456
    As advised, it's far too complex for any internet forum and expert advice is needed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.