Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Copendant to independent. Any tips on sheltered accommodation?
Hi long story short was with lo g term partner we broke up...on housing list just wait upon confirmation...I'm a vulnerable adult with complexed mental health...soon we will put bills in to my name instead of his...when confirmation comes through it will be for sheltered accommodation...I am anxious and very scared....he moves out in February next yr...I dont know what the next steps need to be as this is new waters for me....any advice in general or about sheltered accommodation would be nice.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 967 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.