Hello guys — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello guys

Demon006
Demon006 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hello everybody it's great to be in the group I hope that I can get to talk to and maybe make some new friends it would be cool if I can find people like minded to me feel free to message me I'm a very nice and open person ask me any questions you like

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Demon006
    Demon006 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Thank you I'm just not really sure what to so with myself I sit at home alone alot cos of my trust issues but I long to meet and be around people at the same time
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Demon006

I just wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the community, this is a very supportive and welcoming place so I'm sure you'll enjoy taking part and getting involved.

I'm sorry to hear that you have trust issues and that it prevents you from doing certain things, is there anything in particular that have caused you to find it hard to trust?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    There are lots of people here who also are unable to go out for various reasons and live alone so you are in good company joining here 

Have a look in the coffee lounge section for general discussions 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Demon006

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. It looks like you have already received a lot of warm messages welcoming you to our supportive and friendly community. However, if you need our support with anything or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. As @janer1967 said, you may also enjoy our coffee lounge where we have general conversations. If you are interested in the coffee lounge, you can find it at https://forum.scope.org.uk/categories/coffee-lounge. Take care for now and I will look forward to hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.