What date will I get paid my LCWRA? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What date will I get paid my LCWRA?

shamika21
shamika21 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited November 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
I was hoping someone could help me figure out what date I would get paid my lcwra. I had my zoom call assessment on the 20th August 2021 and got my acception message on the 4th September 2021, so 16days after the assessment and I get my universal credit payments on the 16th of every month. I've checked my statement this month thinking it would show me the lcwra payment but it's not there and I'm unsure now on how long I have to wait as it's been 3 months already or if it will even show on my statement. Any information will be very much appreciated.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Hi,
    There's a 3 full month assessment period waiting time and the extra money is paid from the 4th month of your claim, starting from when you first reported your health condition, providing you sent your fit note within 7 days and continued to send them with no breaks.
    If you get paid on the 16th then your assessment periods are from 10th to 9th of each month. Without knowing when you reported your health condition it's not possible to answer your question.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • shamika21
    Thanks for your response. And I don't know if this helps alittle more but I told my work coach about my health the 1st of June and sent her a sick note on the 24th July and then I sent off my limited capability to work on the 1st August, had my assignment on the 20th August and got accepted on the 4th September. I hope that info helps abit more and if so does that mean I might not get paid this month but next month.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    This may course a problem, that gap..
    shamika21 said:
    I told my work coach about my health the 1st of June and sent her a sick note on the 24th July
    When you report a health condition you should do this through your journal and then send a fit note within 7 days of that.
    As you didn't send your fit note until 24th July which would be in your August/September assessment period (AP). The waiting period is as follows. Aug/Sept, Sept/Oct, Oct/Nov LCWRA element starts from AP dated 10th November to 9th December with first payment on 16th December and every month after this.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • shamika21
    Okay thank you so much. I'm kl with that. I just really wanted to have a date was so annoying not knowing.???

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.