Black Friday Deals — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Black Friday Deals

JustPete
JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 72 Connected
What's the best BF Deal anyone has got this year?
I am a Scope Volunteer.   Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of life - additionally, but not limited to: living with a disability, employing personal assistants, education, sexuality, being gay, managing relationships having a disability, technology and assistive technology, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues (both through personal experience and supporting others),   If I can't help, I will endeavour to find somebody who can.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you'll ever know." - Winnie The Pooh

Comments

• vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Member Posts: 625 Pioneering
           Keeping my money in my purse  ;)
  • JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 72 Connected
    @vikingqueen :) Did you watch Martin Lewis last night?
    I am a Scope Volunteer.   Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of life - additionally, but not limited to: living with a disability, employing personal assistants, education, sexuality, being gay, managing relationships having a disability, technology and assistive technology, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues (both through personal experience and supporting others),   If I can't help, I will endeavour to find somebody who can.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you'll ever know." - Winnie The Pooh
  • vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Member Posts: 625 Pioneering
       No I didn't
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Member Posts: 2,296 Pioneering
    Not spent a penny today, no need to, I don’t need anything at the moment. 
  • mikehughescq
    mikehughescq Member Posts: 8,269 Disability Gamechanger
    Waiting to see if anyone at all posts that they had a genuine full on bargain for something they really needed. I suspect my breath will be baited for a good while…
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 6,078 Disability Gamechanger
    I didn't need anything so didn't buy, however there was so I read fewer bargains to be had this year, possibly due to the shortage of stock, but it looks like we might have spent as much as last year as people still have "covid" cash to spend.

Cyber Monday tomorrow.
    Be kind to newer members

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.