Interviews: The attitude towards health and nutrition and the media’s portrayal of this issue — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Interviews: The attitude towards health and nutrition and the media’s portrayal of this issue

Options
OscarStrathUni
OscarStrathUni Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hello Everyone!

My name is Oscar , I am a graduate student at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, currently undertaking a master’s degree in Health History. As part of my research, I am investigating public attitude towards health and nutrition and the media’s portrayal of this issue. As such, I am interested in inviting participants to speak about their views on this topic.

The interviews are open to anyone of any gender and background above the age of 18. The interviews will be conducted remotely. The participants are welcome to choose the online platform they are most comfortable with; for example, Zoom, Skype, or telephone. The interviews will last approximately 30 minutes. The interviewees’ names and data will not be made public.

If you would like to take part or know anyone within the community who might like to participate in the interviews, I would be grateful if you could please share this with them.

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this. 

Best wishes, 

Oscar 

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @OscarStrathUni

Welcome to the community and thank you for thinking of us when carrying out your research. 

I noticed you have no contact details or form in your post, so I was wondering how you want people to let you know of their interest? Would it just be a case of commenting here? 

To ensure the safety of our members, I would appreciate it if you could fill out the attached research form and return it to community@scope.org.uk, then we could look at popping some contact details on your post so that people can get in touch if they are interested, if that would work for you.

Cheers
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.