Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I've been told they can't give me a timescale as to when I'll get a decision. It seems wrong
I have spent over an hour sitting in a queue to speak to someone about my pip claim only to be told it was passed to accessors over 10 weeks ago and they cannot give any up or timescales are there no service level agreements put in place to ensure that cases don't get left sitting there or lost it seems wrong that this could take as long as they like with no one willing to chase it at all
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.