Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Spinal damage symptoms: red flags and management?
Well hurt my back in may 2020 doctors said it was a lumbar strain then got an mri 2 months later and found disc bulge with protrusions at L5 S1 but workers comp doctor said not work related so got a lawyer but went from may 2020 till September 2021 being treated as a strain. In September workers comp changed it to disc bulge with protrusions so im afraid theres permanent damage due to that but currently waiting to see a spine doctor. Is there any symptoms i should be worried about or that are ared flag and what can i do to ease the pain
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.