Nurse is concerned — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Nurse is concerned

happyme
happyme Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Had an interview today with uc and she is writing to my doctor because she is concerned about me.. now I’m worried! 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

When you say nurse do you mean a health cars practitioner that has done a work capability assessment for uc ? 

Why do you think she was concerned is it due to a medical issue or lack of support 

Try not to worry too much your gp will contact you if there are any concerns or you could contact your gp if you think you have a problem 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @happyme and welcome to the community :) 

Thanks for posting and explaining a bit about your situation. When you say they are worried about you, what is it that is causing them worry?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • happyme
    happyme Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi and thank you for the welcome, yes it was a if health care practitioner.. I think I may need more support tbh.. but thank you. 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @happyme I'm sorry to hear you're feeling worried. I've sent you a message to your inbox on the forum.

If you'd like us to offer additional support, don't be afraid to ask, we'll help as best we can :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.