Christmas Films Battle: Quarter-Final
As a bit of fun in the lead up to Christmas, we thought we’d
introduce the Christmas Films Battle!
For this next phase, 8 well-known and loved Christmas films have been voted, by you, into the Quarter-Final Stage, so now all that’s left is to vote…
Pick your favourites from the following pairs to move them through to the Semi-Final stage! You have until Monday 13th December to share your choices. If anything is unclear or you have any questions let me know.
Elf v Muppets Christmas Carol
The Polar Express v Frozen
Die Hard v It’s A Wonderful Life
Home Alone v The Santa Clause
It's a bit tougher now, enjoy!
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments