Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip change of circumstances
Hi my name is keeley I am 45 years old. I currently get pip at the middle rate but my circumstances changed due to my mobility ie ankle pain finding it difficult to walk. So I put in for a change of circumstances August the 19th they received my form. They then sent it over to capita in October and ive heard today I have a medical assessment on the 22nd December at 10.30 I am really anxious ? scared and ive been sick with my anxiety going sky high. I'm scared they will stop my money altogether I've had bad experience with the medical team before where I got scored 0 for literally everything. I'm on edge can anyone give me some advice please
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 957 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 256 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 726 Autism and neurodiversity
- 874 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.