Anyone have any experience with Voiceitt or tablet clamps? Any advice on using voice control tech? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone have any experience with Voiceitt or tablet clamps? Any advice on using voice control tech?

Options
jamestalbotw
jamestalbotw Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited December 2021 in Cerebral palsy
Hi guys, hoping everyone is having a lovely day. 

I am looking for advice and suggestions on helping a client I work with who has quite severe cerebral palsy. His speech is mild but mobility is severe, he can use his finger to press buttons but not with fine accuracy. 

I am hoping to get his home set up with smart devices but we have bought an alexa that doesnt pick up his voice. I know there is software called Voiceitt but I was hoping to maybe gets some tips and advice on what we would need and what we can do.

Does anyone have any experience with voiceitt? 

I think we might need and ipad/ipod and a tablet clamp. I dont know anything about the clamps so any information there would be great too. 

Thanks for your time.

James

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.