Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is adelta101!
My 14 year old son after 11 years of been in and out of camhs has finally been diagnosed with Autism and is struggling to get educated as he cannot manage school classrooms. He is currently trying to manage 3 hours a day in the inclusion room but has no help with school work and isn’t learning anything. He is on a MSP but it’s not helped to be truthful. We are hoping in January to push for a EHCP so thought I’d join and I may be able to get some help with this process or any advice that you may have. Thank you
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.