Christmas Films Battle: Semi-Final
For this next phase, the final four well-known and loved Christmas films have been voted, by you, into the Semi-Final Stage, so now all that’s left is to vote some more…
Pick your favourites from the following pairs to move them through to the last and final stage! You have until Monday 20th December to share your two choices. If anything is unclear or you have any questions let me know.
Elf v The Polar Express
It’s A Wonderful Life v Home Alone
P.S. You can also vote for your favourite Christmas songs if you haven't already here!
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments