Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Back pain after new mattress
I had an old mattress for about ten years; it was a firm mattress that now appears to be very soft. So I decided to replace the mattress and purchased a new mattress [link removed by moderator]. I've been sleeping fine on it, but my husband complained of back pain the first night. We have had the mattress for about 10 days now, and she's still in pain. Is that something to do with the mattress? Is it necessary for me to return the mattress? He's going to the hospital for a checkup on a Monday, So Could you please share your thought on this.
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.