Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Does anyone watch any TV soaps?just for fun 📺😁
- 50.1K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 537 Education
- 998 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 943 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 608 Chronic pain and pain management
- 664 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 720 Autism and neurodiversity
- 866 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Need to talk?
Over Christmas the online community might be a little quieter than usual, so if you need urgent emotional support or if you feel like you might be in crisis, please read up about how to stay safe for now and find help.
You can also speak to somebody in confidence by calling Samaritans on 116 123 for free or send an email to
Of course, if you feel like you might be at risk right now, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.