Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is slatham53! I'm finding it hard to change my career due to health conditions
hi I have joined up because I’m finding it hard to change my career due to health issues and I also have physical pain and mobility /spinal issues . I just need support really for confidence and finding the right job for me that can suit my needs as I do have days when I cannot function due to fatigue and pain . I have about two or three days in week of this other days I have plush days but still fatigue so a pt job would be ok . Also it has to be light work and no more than 16 hours .
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.