Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
The Global Disability Summit (GDS) Youth Survey is now live!
The Global Disability Summit (GDS) Youth Survey is now live and all youth with disabilities aged 15 to 35 are being invited to share their views!
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the priorities that will form the GDS Youth Charter – a key document that will guide world leaders in their policy planning with the aim of improving the situation for millions of youth with disabilities.
To complete the short survey please click on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HPX7WNW. Scroll down for survey options in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian. An easy read version is also being prepared although is not currently available and I will share asap.
Please encourage as many youth with disabilities to take the short survey as possible before the deadline of Sunday, January 30th. Below are further details from the GDS Youth Secretariat, together with the links to complete the survey. Please let me know if you have any questions.
For those who haven’t yet registered to attend the GDS Youth virtual event on February 14th, and who would like to do so, click on this link: https://www.globaldisabilitysummit.org/blogs/we-are-hosting-the-first-summit-for-youth-with-disabilities
Message from the GDS Youth Secretariat
The information you (or the youth) provide through this link will inform the Youth charter that will be declared at the Global Disability Youth Summit on the 14th of February as well as during day 1 of the high-level Global Disability Summit 16th of February.
The Youth charter will be used as a tool for advocacy in the years to come as the ambition is to get many states, donors and other influential stakeholders to sign up to fulfilling the requests made by youth in this charter. It should only take a few minutes. We are very grateful for your time and thoughts. Thank you for filling it in by January 30th.
(on behalf of the co-hosts of the GDS Youth, International Disability Alliance, Atlas Alliance and Youth Mental Health Norway, and UNICEF)
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 420 Cost of living
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 783 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 608 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 369 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 752 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 854 Chronic pain and pain management
- 154 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 814 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions