If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Introduction

Options
Nic34
Nic34 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hello I'm nicola.
How is everyone?
I love cooking and crafts and watching corrie and emmerdale 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Nic34 - & welcome to Scope's online community. I'm keeping quite well, thank you, how are you doing? I enjoy cooking too, as well as reading. I don't watch TV I'm afraid. :)
  • Nic34
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @chiarieds I'm glad your quite well.
    I'm okish. Just resting as done quite abit today. Lovely, I made some pies today.quite proud of myself. 
  • Nic34
    Options
    @Teddybear12

Thankyou. Kaleidoscope sounds a really good category. Il give it a go 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Nic34, I hope you are well this morning.

Welcome to the community, I'm happy to see you join us and I hope you enjoy taking part here.

It sounds as though you had a busy but productive day yesterday, and I hope the pies turned out well. What kind of pies were they? 

I was speaking with somebody yesterday about Corrie actually, I used to watch it quite a few years ago but haven't since, I often wonder who would be left if I started watching it again, and how much the characters will have aged :D Is there anything else you enjoy watching on TV? Such as others soaps like Eastenders?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Nic34
    Options
    @Ross_Scope

Hi. Thankyou. It's great to be here

Aww thankyou. It was a good day.i enjoyed it . I'm a bit tired though now.

The pies were cheese and leek. They tasted nice.

I like watching documentaries and and reading biography to. I find it really interesting. 

How's your day going?

I'm doing boring house work and trying to rest in-between 

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Nic34

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. 

I hope you can get the rest you need today. It is great to hear your day was good though and that you enjoyed it. 

Yummy, pies! They sound delicious. I hope they were as delicious to eat as they sound. 

Do you have any particular favourite documentaries or biographies you like to watch? I particularly enjoyed watching Michelle Obama's on Netflix! 

Take care for now and I will look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nic34
    Options
    @L_Volunteer

Thankyou. I enjoyed the food. I do enjoy cooking.

Thankyou. I'm trying my best to rest.
    But had loads to do so kinda not able to atm.

Michelle Obama sounds great. Il have to look that up. 

Have a lovely day 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nic34 said:

The pies were cheese and leek. They tasted nice.

I like watching documentaries and and reading biography to. I find it really interesting. 

How's your day going?

I'm doing boring house work and trying to rest in-between 

Thanks for your response :) 

Pies sound lovely, and would be the the perfect thing to have on a cold day like this. 

Oh, yeah documentaries and biographies are very interesting indeed, would you recommend any in particular?

My day is going well, I'm quite chilly but hopefully will warm up soon. Hope your housework goes well!
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Nic34

Thanks for your response. Do you like cooking anything else in particular?  I completely understand, life doesn't always allow us to get the rest we need and deserve does it. I hope you can rest soon. Thanks for your kindness. I hope you have a lovely day too!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.