COVID and how it has contributed to the decline in mental status breakdown of marriage/relationships — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

COVID and how it has contributed to the decline in mental status breakdown of marriage/relationships

Options
inspirationalD
inspirationalD Community member Posts: 7 Listener
What can we do to address the increase in divorce broken relationships family unit etc.
Tagged:

Comments

• inspirationalD
    Options
    How can we as a community unit and fight for a better positive future
  • inspirationalD
    Options
    We can provide events inviting the community involved 
    we need to inspire and develop better community understanding and improve the environment 
  • inspirationalD
    Options
    We need to promote positivity and motivation
  • inspirationalD
    Options
    Diversity in our community lets put positivity 🥇 1st
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What can we do to address the increase in divorce broken relationships family unit etc
    That's a good question @inspirationalD :) It sounds as though you have a few ideas already, which is great. Having a supportive community around you can certainly help you get through some difficult times.

Is this something you're experiencing at the moment?

I do think that quite a few people have struggled with their relationships during the pandemic. This could be for many reasons, including financial worries, and having to spend an increased amount of time inside together. Many couples who weren't living together were also unable to see each other as much as they might have liked, which unfortunately broke some people up. None of these are easy to solve! I do know some couples who were finding it difficult to spend so much time inside together have really had to make the most of the (often small) space they have in order to ensure that they both have enough 'alone time'. Good communication, as always, has also been vital!
    We can provide events inviting the community involved 
    What kind of events were you thinking of? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • inspirationalD
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I’m in the process of drafting events for June this year I want a community get together these events are to inspire each other and the bring back good community links and well being I am in conjunction with other organisations to make these events happen provisional dates 

Saturday 2nd June 2022

saturday 18th June 2022 I would love to get Scope on board it would be advantageous to the community I want society to know we care (Removed by moderator, advertising and personal details)

Regards
    (Removed by moderator, personal details and advertising, please email community@scope.org.uk if you wish to set up an opportunity for members to get involved)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.