Daily Check In — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Daily Check In

Options
Danielle_2022
Danielle_2022 Community member Posts: 266 Pioneering
edited February 2022 in Mental health and wellbeing
Hi all,
My best friend and I have recently decided to do "daily check ins" with each other, encouraging us to better communicate about our wellbeing/what the other person can provide in terms of support. I thought that it would be nice to start a similar thread here, where we make some time in the day to answer these questions:

1. How are you feeling?
2. Highlight of the day
3. Lowlight of the day
4. Do you want support or to vent?
5. What are your plans for the next day?

If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans on 116 123 or text SHOUT to 85258. <3
Community Volunteer Host (she/her) with a passion for writing and making the world a better place for disabled people to exist.

Comments

• Danielle_2022
    Danielle_2022 Community member Posts: 266 Pioneering
    Options
    That's okay! I figured that it was probably a little early to get any real answers yet, but you're more than welcome to drop back later for a proper discussion about whatever you get up to :)
    Community Volunteer Host (she/her) with a passion for writing and making the world a better place for disabled people to exist.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.