If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is annmardell!

Options
annmardell
annmardell Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2022 in Mental health and wellbeing
Pleased to see the info on diet.  I believe that it really does have an impact on the condition you maybe experiencing. 

Comments

• annmardell
    annmardell Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you for allowing me into your group.   
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @annmardell

Happy to see you join us, I'm glad you have found some of the content on the community useful already.

I think diet has such a huge impact on  numerous aspects of our health, you're right to point it out in relation to conditions because I imagine diet can be quite a big factor in managing some of them.

One thing that I haven't totally appreciated until recent years is the relationship between diet and mental health, after noticing some things I was experiencing myself.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.