Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Trying to find a solicitor would will help me take legal claims of discrimination
I am trying to find a solicitor would will help me take legal claims of discrimination against businesses in the UK.
I get refused, judged and abused because i have ASD and have a service dog. Thing is the service dog does not need to be registered to a charity, nor do i need to be blind or deaf, my dog does not need to be a labrador either.
I also want help from people who can video these events that happen all the time and make it a thing on social media.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 40 Games room
- 423 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 611 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 857 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 818 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions