If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Poem Liz Olympic Dream

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,554 Disability Gamechanger
Poem Liz Olympic Dream
A young woman called  Liz
She loved gymnastics
As her body was so flexible
She was fantastic on the rings and pommel horse
Liz was on the course of reaching the Olympics
She had to crowd on the edge of their seats.
As oos and are were heard from the crowd  
By the end routine, Liz had everyone on the feet and applaud 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem with us. I really do think your writing is always wonderful  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,554 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I appreciate your kind words on poem 
    The reason I write poetry is bring smiles people's faces

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for your response. My kind words about your poem are just the truth and the very least you deserve. Your poems do indeed bring smiles to people's faces! How are you at the moment?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I am fantastic thank you@L_Volunteer
    I hope you are well too @L_Volunteer?
    How is you degree going at @L_Volunteer?

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.