The Queen tests positive for Covid — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The Queen tests positive for Covid

Options
MarkM88
MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
edited February 2022 in Coffee lounge
The Queen has tested positive for Covid and is experiencing mild cold like symptoms. 

Wishing her a speedy recovery. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @MarkM88 sounds as though it's working it's way through Windsor Castle.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,720 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fingers crossed she's ok
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Really hope for her speedy recovery 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Not surprising realy they all go out shows how it spreads though 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope she gets well soon , think she's had enough to cope with this past year or so.
  • mariebm
    mariebm Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    I also hope the Queen makes a speedy recovery 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I also hope the Queen makes a speedy recovery! How are we all feeling about this news? 
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Even though I feel sorry for the queen haveing corona virus she is still a human being she isnt exempt from it and many people have died from corona virus Charles and camilla have it and there is morecof the royal household with it shows how important self isolation and mask wearing is they wouldn't tell the world how the Queen realy was she has cold symptoms that can change very quickly hope she gets well soon its not a nice thing to have 

It certainly doesn't feel like a cold when you feel realy ill and realy tired and cant move and cant breath properly and all the other symptoms that come with it if your unlucky enough to get all the symptoms vaccinated or not 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.