My iPhone is connected to my iTunes account. Can I download music onto my iPhone? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My iPhone is connected to my iTunes account. Can I download music onto my iPhone?

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
edited February 2022 in Coffee lounge
Hello Scope online community 
My iPhone is already connected to my iTunes account but is there any way I can download music onto my iPhone for you because  she is not  good at using technology 
I appricaticate help with this 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Tagged:

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster :) I'm not too familiar with Apple devices, so I'm probably not the best person to answer! 

When you say:
    is there any way I can download music onto my iPhone for you because  she is not  good at using technology 
    Are you looking to download music for yourself, or someone else? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    My iPhone is linked to my iTunes account but mum would like some music on her iPhone would iTunes account in any if I plugged in my mums iPhone to transfer music from computer to her iPhone would affect my iTunes account in any way.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Do you own the music and have the files on your other device? If so, there should be no issue with transferring them over to another device.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

@Ross_Scope seems to be your person for knowing how to transfer music to another device! My expertise goes as far as to say it would probably be easiest if you could use your mum's iPhone and iTunes account.

If you are able to do it that way, you would go onto the iTunes app on your mum's iPhone. From there, you could search for a song and click the price icon to download. The other way to do it is to get apple music, which is £10 a month.

With Apple Music, you can get unlimited music for £10 a month! Once brought, you would click the 'music' app on the iPhone, search for a song, click add to library and then download. I hope this helps but I appreciate my technical knowledge isn't the most advanced. Do let us know if we can help you further with this  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I appreciate your advice and help 
    @Ross_Scope
    Thank you for your help on this matter 

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @Globster. Please do let us know if you stumble across any more questions or need any further support with this!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.