If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

TEA

Options
Nicetomeetyou22
Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Pioneering
Afternoon everyone it's gloomy and starting to rain again here today where I am I do hope all you beautiful wonderful people ate having a good day 😊  for my tea later on tonight I shall be having a jacket potato with prawn and mayo filling with bit salad on the side 😊 
I hope that whatever you all have for tea or evening meal that you all enjoy your food 😉 

Comments

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Are having a good day silly phone think it's time I took it off predictive text haha 😄 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning Nicetomeetyou2.
    I have the same trouble with my phone ha ha well thats my excuse and i'm sticking with it.
    That sounds lovely i would love to have that for my tea to-night, but as i said on the other thread - whats for tea tonight - my hubby got his mind set on Piri Piri chicken.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Good Morning @SueHeath I do hope your well thank heavens it's Fri lol 😆  kids have just went to school but I got all there mess to tidy up haha 😄 I don't mind it keeps me busy weather is dull and raining here so on goes my music and out comes hoover what's your plans today? Xx
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are a brilliant housewife (now thats an old saying you don't hear much these days ha ha )
    Yep weather still rubbish here summer had better be good this year.
    Meeting up with sister in law later for coffee and chat haven't seen her for a while so no doubt we'l have a lot to talk about.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @SueHeath I do hope you enjoy your outing 😊 and you have lovely time with your sister in law @Teddybear12 Good Morning I do hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your food 😊 😀 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.