TEA

Nicetomeetyou22
Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Empowering
Afternoon everyone it's gloomy and starting to rain again here today where I am I do hope all you beautiful wonderful people ate having a good day 😊  for my tea later on tonight I shall be having a jacket potato with prawn and mayo filling with bit salad on the side 😊 
I hope that whatever you all have for tea or evening meal that you all enjoy your food πŸ˜‰Β 

Comments

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Are having a good day silly phone think it's time I took it off predictive text haha πŸ˜„Β 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Morning Nicetomeetyou2.
    I have the same trouble with my phone ha ha well thats my excuse and i'm sticking with it.
    That sounds lovely i would love to have that for my tea to-night, but as i said on the other thread - whats for tea tonight - my hubby got his mind set on Piri Piri chicken.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Good Morning @SueHeath I do hope your well thank heavens it's Fri lol πŸ˜†Β  kids have just went to school but I got all there mess to tidy up haha πŸ˜„ I don't mind it keeps me busy weather is dull and raining here so on goes my music and out comes hoover what's your plans today? Xx
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    You are a brilliant housewife (now thats an old saying you don't hear much these days ha ha )
    Yep weather still rubbish here summer had better be good this year.
    Meeting up with sister in law later for coffee and chat haven't seen her for a while so no doubt we'l have a lot to talk about.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath I do hope you enjoy your outing 😊 and you have lovely time with your sister in law @Teddybear12 Good Morning I do hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your food 😊 πŸ˜€Β