Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Wish I could make my children better 😪

Options
Nicetomeetyou22
Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Pioneering
As some of you may know off previous posts I wrote I had 2 poorly children well now I have 3 children who are poorly whatever it is my children are poorly with is going to go through my whole family 👪 I'm not bothered if I get what my children have I just wish I could make them better 😢 💔 😔 🙏  so 2 different schools I will have to ring in the morning to explain why my children are off well hope everyone's day is going well so far xx

Comments

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @Teddybear12 yes I agree with you thank you for your support and kind words 🙏 ❤  
    Takecare xxx
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi its horrible yo see your xhildten poorly but they make a quick recovery most times 

Plenty of cuddles and tlc from mummy will soon see them better 

The only good bit of having poorly kids is the extra cuddles required 

Feeling very fragile myself today with tummy bug 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @janer1967 I totally agree with you there and my tummy feels tricky atm so looks like I'm next in line for the bug I do hope you get well soon 😊  I'm thinking of you sending 
    VIRTUAL HUGS xxxx
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,561 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Nicetomeetyou22 I'm sorry to hear the family are under the weather, I hope you can all recover soon! Hopefully you can avoid the bug, fingers crossed :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @Alex_Scope thank you means alot 🙏 ❤ 
  • Danielle_2022
    Danielle_2022 Community member Posts: 266 Pioneering
    Options
    Good morning @Nicetomeetyou22,
    I’m just checking in with the forum after a few days away. How is everything now? Please do let me know, whenever you can. I’ll be thinking of you <3
    Community Volunteer Host (she/her) with a passion for writing and making the world a better place for disabled people to exist.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Morning @Danielle_2022 I do hope you're OK 👍 still few of my children my OH and myself bit poorly with norovirus bug 🐛  my washer over the past few days has not been off we still mot sleeping properly 😴  but we plodding on thanks for asking ? What are your plans today? Atm I'm pottering about whilst keeping a very close eye 👁 on my poorly children 😢 
  • Danielle_2022
    Danielle_2022 Community member Posts: 266 Pioneering
    Options
    I’m sorry to hear that you’re still feeling poorly, @Nicetomeetyou22. I am hopeful that you’ll be on the other side of it soon, at least. It’s lovely that you have all been able to support each other through this, even though it’s difficult. That’s a really special thing in itself. 

I don’t really have many plans today! My mum is busy, so I’m trying to stay out of the way & relax after a hectic couple of days. It should be nice, I think. You sound like a wonderful parent <3
    Community Volunteer Host (she/her) with a passion for writing and making the world a better place for disabled people to exist.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @Danielle_2022 it's beach weather where I live it's boiling sun is blaring but I have bit temp with not being well but baby steps 1 day at time I'm sure I will get there in the end no relaxing for me I'm constantly on the go a very busy mum but I like it that way thank you for your support means alot 😊  xx
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,982 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh, the sun sounds fabulous @Nicetomeetyou22. A little bit jealous in all honesty! I hope you and your family feel better soon. One step at a time indeed, no matter how small those steps may sometimes feel. Anything in the right direction is progress  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer sunny but bit breezy haha 😄  not going anywhere I'm in fresh pj's plodding on 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.