Poem called My experience Living with Cerebral Palsy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called My experience Living with Cerebral Palsy

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
edited March 2022 in Cerebral palsy
A poem called My experience Living with Cerebral Palsy
A young man called Jay.
He remembers the negatively that used to surround him about having cerebral palsy.
I am proud to say I have cerebral palsy have still been able to achieve glory as I look to tell my story.
People use to tell me I would not achieve because have CP. There were days I felt like crying as dried my tears away.
Then one day I said to myself I'm not going to listen to negative people that were dragging me down to the ground as I found the inner strength to fight and show people I can achieve and believe great things are going arrive in life after months of hard work have learnt my craft of writing my own poetry, which has enabled me to find voice through my poetry writing. Which leaves me excited at the chance of writing so beautiful poetry.
As I spread positive light on having cerebral palsy
I only have only thing to say let's all do the things we love.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem with us. Your writing is always wonderful and inspiring. I think you will be surprised by just how many people are reached by your poem. I particularly like your focus on proving people wrong and showing them what you can achieve!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I appreciate the positive comments from the Scope online community about poetry writing thank you so much 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are always welcome @Globster. It is the least you deserve. Plus, kind words are only ever the truth. How are you today?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    What a wonderful and very personal poem @Globster. I really enjoyed reading it :) 

Would you like me to move your post into our Cerebral Palsy category on the community?
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Globster
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @Libby_Scope I appreciate if you could please move my poem into cerebral palsy category on the online community 

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Of course, @Globster :) that's now been done for you. 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I am fantastic thank asking
    @L_Volunteer I hope you are well too? :)

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great poem @Globster I agree, if you've got a passion in life you should do all you can to follow it! :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    @Globster - I am really glad to hear you are doing well. You are welcome for me to ask. It is the least you deserve. I am well thank you  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.