Hi. Anyone have any supportive contacts for autistic adults including women? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi. Anyone have any supportive contacts for autistic adults including women?

Options
LiveInReciprocity
LiveInReciprocity Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2022 in Autism and neurodiversity
Hi
I am in my early thirties and learnt I am autistic aged 30. Anyone have any supportive contacts for autistic adults including women?
Tagged:

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @LiveInReciprocity Big welcome to our lovely group, hope you have chance to have a good look around I am sure you will find some answers and advice of others in the community.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there @LiveInReciprocity :) Welcome to the community! I'm glad you've joined us. How's your weekend going?

I can imagine that being diagnosed slightly later in life might have presented you with some challenges. We have other members here who've been diagnosed in adulthood, so I hope that you manage to meet some people with similar experiences here on the community. I've moved your post into the autism and neurodiversity category that Teddybear12 mentioned, and I'd encourage you to take a look through the posts.

Would you mind me asking you to explain a little more about what you mean by 'supportive contacts'? Are you looking for support groups, or something along those lines?

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.