Anxiety fibro. I've been thinking of going for PIP for years — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anxiety fibro. I've been thinking of going for PIP for years

Options
charleswashere
charleswashere Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have had fibro for nearly a decade, my chest is permanently inflamed its hurts to breathe every day, every breath when I talk. wearing clothes sucks everywhere mostly in my hips shoulders my skin is mega sensitive to everything. I've been thiinking  of going for pip  for years,but i work, and now I'm getting anxiety if i don't go for if i do go for it and i don't qualify   ahhhh....

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

People work and still claim pip 

Pip is awarded based in your functional ability to carry out the 12 descriptors 

There is lots of useful information on here in the pip section you may find useful 

If you think you qualify then it is worth applying if you get turned down you can appeal . You have nothing to lose by trying 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.