Poem called Finding special one

Options
Globster
Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing

A young man called Jay.

He hoped to one day go on a hot air balloon ride.

He was wide-eyed. 

As the hot air balloon flies over the houses and fields that looked so small from the view above. 

I hope to share a hot balloon ride with a special woman who finally arrives in life and after being together for years our love grows like a beautiful flower.

I will take you on another hot air balloon ride for just us two.

I give us such glorious fresh roses before I propose to you.

I hope you say yes when I pop the important question

I hope we live happily ever after 

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Good morning @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem with us. Wonderful as ever! Is this poem about you? If so congratulations  :D
  • Globster
    Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing
    Options
    @L_Volunteer Unfortunately, it is not about me it's one of my friends  :)
    I wish was me 
  • Yani09
    Yani09 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Beautiful poem.

Oh, I do hope she gets to go on this hot air balloon ride.. floating through the clouds into a cherished and loved life…

Bravo. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Aww. @Globster I am sure your friend would appreciate reading your poem. Congratulations to them! Hopefully, you will have your turn  :)

@Yani09 - Indeed! Beautiful poem, right? How are you doing today? I hope you are well  :)
  • Leo_Aces
    Leo_Aces Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 104 Contributor
    Options
    @Globster this is a really thoughtful poem 😁 Congratulations to your friends! Perhaps one day you could go for a hot air balloon ride 🎈 with one of those event organisations… you never know who you might meet! 🤔😊
  • ProudMumForever
    ProudMumForever Community member Posts: 235 Empowering
    Options
    @Globster this is just so calming 😊