If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A bit of sunshine does you good ☀️🔆🌞

Options

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @lisathomas50 - It sounds like a rollercoaster of emotions in the COVID ward. How are you doing at the moment? I hope you are well but if you need anything, you know where we all are. Keep looking after yourself and hopefully, you will feel better soon  :)

@Sandy_123 - That sounds similar to here. At least it is warm today. Hopefully, it will dry your washing quickly. Though, I am finding it quite humid!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Feeling sad and scared the lady who was in the bed next to me passed away yesterday my days are up and down we have to stay on our bed people  coughing and struggling to breath people shouting out 

I worry about my mum but i know she is being well looked after I speak to her on the phone everyday 

I have to stay in until my white blood cells go up and until day 10 of corona virus I get tested one man has been here 20 days and is still testing positive snd is poorly 

It's very lonely and scarey and some times I don't feel to bad then sometimes I feel realy poorly  its hard being in hospital as wel 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry your not any better yet Lisa can only imagine it not being nice in that environment 

Get better soon 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear your still as poorly @lisathomas50 I think i have forgotten the virus is still really bad for some people. Bet Mom thinks she's on holiday darling - just concentrate on yourself and get well soon x
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,417 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Dull here but dry and warm
  • janer1967
    Options
    Dull cold and had rain 
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Had rain earlier, thats okay my butts need filling ha ha"
    Still cloudy but warm.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that too, @lisathomas50. How are are you feeling today? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • Sandy_123
    Options
    A nice rainy day today, the gardens need it.
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Yep think were in for lots of rain today - but weekend looks promising 
    Least my water butts are filling up ha ha 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

The rain benefits the garden and outdoors indeed @Sandy_123 and @SueHeath. It is a blue sky with no rain kind of day here but some clouds. An indication that the rain will be on its way soon. I hope everyone has a good day  :)

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Thank you @L_Volunteer and you - i'm resting now ha ha done a bit round the house means rain stopped play x
  • Sandy_123
    Options
    Suns out now  looks a nice warm day tomorrow too. 
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Oh i hope so @Sandy_123 fingers crossed xx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    "The sun has got it's hat on and i'm going out to play "
  • Sandy_123
    Options
    20 degrees suns out but forcast says dull later. Wish the sun would shine more.
  • janer1967
    Options
    Very sunny today and warming up 
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Warm and sunny here today too  :)

• easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Options
    It's been lovely here today. I cut the grass and then just sat in the sunshine.
    I hope the ice-cream man comes so I can have one with strawberry sauce. Wonderful
  • SueHeath
    Options
    mmm and a flake with mine @easy ha ha 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.