A poem for Mothers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A poem for Mothers

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited March 2022 in Coffee lounge

A poem for the Mothers

It is a day to cherish our mothers by making sweet things that our mothers like.

Seeing the warm smiles that mothers get through spending quality time with their mothers and making some special memories with our mothers. 

I also feel great sadness for people whose mothers are no longer with them. Mother's Day is a difficult day for you. 

It may be a sombre day but it is important to remember wonderful times and shiny smiles that look at you from high in the sky. They are sparkling stars that keep a close eye on their children to see how to thrust forward with their lives.

You have grown into an adult and have your own wife and beautiful children as the next generation of our families begin and I bet mothers who have a glorious smile on their face are proud of their children.

I say one stay safe to those who celebrate with their mothers on Mothers Day, I hope that you have a tremendous day with our Mothers.

I have so grateful to my mother for giving me a chance at life 

Now I strive each day to each day to make my mum proud and keep her smile every day. I hope to soon lay my fear by becoming more independent for myself and allowing dad and live the lives without having to worry about me.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Bless you made it feel personal  Globster x
  • Yani09
    Yani09 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Another heart felt poem. 

Thank you for sharing. 
    This is my first Mother’s day without Mum here.. and this was just what I needed. 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yani09 said:
    Another heart felt poem. 

Thank you for sharing. 
    This is my first Mother’s day without Mum here.. and this was just what I needed. 
    Big hug from me x
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Yani09 Big hug from me too x 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.