Poem called feeling — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called feeling

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger

Poem called feeling

Cerebral palsy is not a disease

Please stop feeling sorry for me being born with Cerebral Palsy.

Now only I can try to bring change to my own destiny is own hands.

Now I feel I have got fans rooting for every wonderful thing doing in my life 

When I get into strife I think about challenges had overcome just being given this chance of having a life.

One day when I felt down in the dumps my elder brother said you were given a one in million chance of surviving.

Since that, I have never looked now looking to repping my rewards work towards reaching my desires in life

Seeing the wonderful sunshine shining through my window motivates me to keep moving and proving the object that has been placed in front of me can be removed one by one as I find the situation to each challenge but I will find my own situation's own difficulties. So please don't feel bad if I don't take your offer of help straight away because I have wanted to lay my own fears in my head which had me dreading trying new things.

This has enabled new doors to open in my life.

I have one thing to say: keep your chin up and never give up on your dreams and aspirations that can be achieved after a lot of hard yards. On the day when you finally achieve your dream aspirations, you will have a big beaming smile on your face.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.