Hi my name is bogulka82. I do an adult care diploma. Would anyone like to share experiences with me? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi my name is bogulka82. I do an adult care diploma. Would anyone like to share experiences with me?

Options
bogulka82
bogulka82 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2022 in Education
Hello to everyone. I am complex care assistant. I  Do level 3 adult care diploma right now. May be someone would like  share experiences with me? Thats will help me with my assessments and also gain my work skills.
Tagged:

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @bogulka82 :) It's great to have you on board!

The diploma sounds interesting- are you enjoying it?

It might be helpful if you told us a little more about the kind of experiences you're interested in hearing about. Did you have anything specific in mind?

What assignments are you working on at the moment?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • bogulka82
    bogulka82 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hello,I love it, as also I love it what I am doing. I am working with like a complex care. Care worker. Working usually  with disabled people, such as spinal cord injury ,muscles dystrophy, cerebral palsy, tracheostomy stoma bag. I am assisting my client's with daily  living days. I am looking for some answers to my assessments with question  how models of disability can impact on yours Identity, Experience? I will very happy if someone can share their experiences with me

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.