If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Poem called Special person

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,567 Disability Gamechanger
A smile reached a mile.
When a young man, Joseph brought his girlfriend Jodie some fresh sunflowers, which were tiny bit with the nurturing and watering from Jodie each day, the sunflower grew beautiful and stall. Their love grew into something glorious. Joseph had planned a romantic weekend at Blackpool. One evening when Joseph and Jodie were walking side by side and held each other hands as they arrived at Blackpool tower looked beautiful, lit up and gleamed in the night sky. Sweet soft music was playing in the background. Joseph got down on one knee, popped the question of marriage to his love, said yes Jodie had tears of happiness running down her face as her love slipped the engagement ring onto her ring finger, as they shared a tender kiss under the moonlight.

After a few years, Joseph and Jodie decided a small intimate wedding with only both families was for them.
She was in a glorious red dress and beautiful looking earrings on her ears.

Joseph was in a black suit shiny, shoes on his feet. Joseph had his hair jelled back. 
They set off white dove birds outside the church. The weather was glorious and beautiful with the early morning sun shining, was meant a fantastic big day. 
The happy couple decides not to have a reception party. They were to be husband and wife, as both sets of parents had tears of joy run down their faces.   

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.