Hi, my name is jmc75! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jmc75!

Options
jmc75
jmc75 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi I suffer heamo ferritin at 600 is that high  I All sore joints tired and mental health ain't right  I am also on 19 x2mg diagram daily for anxiety  I got blood test in 2007 after dad got liver cancer  I never heard anything about test  continuing going doctor about pain and mental health  he sent me for jack2 test cones back high iron  1 consultant I saw asked why I need jack2 test I said  to see high iron  which he peplied the test in 2007 on the computer said high iron   why is this  is this negligence on doctors side  I'm going for venesction  on tue the beginning again it feels like and some nasty experiences getting lod removed needle falling out old All over pillow then other occasion nurse was moving needle about in arm and put bag on my lap  fainted in chair  not pleasant   

Comments

• jmc75
    Options
    John 46 male   forgot to mention this  thanks 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jmc75 :) 
     is this negligence on doctors side
    Just to clarify, are you wondering if this is negligence due to your tests from 2007 not being followed up with a treatment plan? Sorry if I've misunderstood what you've said. 

It sounds as though you've had some unpleasant experiences with needles in the past, so it's understandable that you'd be feeling a bit worried about it. I'd recommend that you tell the person doing the procedure that you've had negative experiences in the past so that they can be extra careful, and put your mind at ease. 

Do you find that the medication you've been prescribed is helping with your anxiety?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • jmc75
    Options
    Hi yes thinking along they lines if it was treated sooner or just the fact my doc gave me no answer from first test and had to go through waiting then total different test to find out what they already knew medication wise   I find it used to help a lot more now I don't even know if I'm honest  I take all they tablets but lucky if I get 6 hours sleep ah night then bk on them next day     thanks 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.