If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

I NEED HELP NOW !

Options
SueHeath
SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Championing
Hello my friends - every thing is okay don't worry.
Janer gone for a rest, so i need your help now to crack the number game (get to 20)
are you up for it x

Comments

• SueHeath
    Options
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Empowering
    Options
    @sueheath I'm up and awake ⏰ lol xxx
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    Options
    Yep up since 5 as normal you ok
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Yep just need you all to help us crack the number game ha ha while janer is out of the way ha ha xx

• SueHeath
    Options
    "count to 20"
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @SueHeath what am I meant to be doing ? Lol xx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    @SueHeath what am I meant to be doing ? Lol xx
    if you go into recent discussions you will see the game bab it new count to 20 game you add the number next ha ha xxx
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    I just typed the number 20!! We did it  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • SueHeath
    Options
    HURRAY we did it thank you (my fingers hurt now ha ha ) xx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    You snooze you lose @janer1967 ha ha ha xxx
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Haha, now now @SueHeath. We don't wind up our community member friends  :D  o:)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @SueHeath lol 😆 😂 🤣  play nice 👍  xx
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,933 Championing
    Options
    What? wheres the fire   
  • L_Volunteer
    Options

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,933 Championing
    Options
    Is it safe to go in the shower lol
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    We are on round 2 if you want to join in @Sandy_123. Otherwise, yes  :D

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.