If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Living with Covid

Options
SueHeath
SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
Just an ask, if you caught covid but you was not to ill with it would you still go out with out a mask ?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    NO just because you may not be too bad you cN still pass it to others who may not be so lucky 

Personally I wouldn't go out at all until I was negative 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,796 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    We both had it from New Years day, was just like a bad cold but we were really tired for 2 weeks after we tested negative, I think if I was unlucky enough to catch it again I would stay at home mainly because I hate mask and I'm perfectly happy just to potter around the house.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• SueHeath
    Options
    Yep i thought that - i wouldn't feel right going out.
    I had a phone call from a work friend??? today all has changed at our works - you can go to work if you have covid and not to ill - you only have to wear a mask when you go out of our unit - so she's traveling to work on the bus ( although we still have to wear mask's on our bus's) but can go into our local shop without one.
    When i said something about it she just said "well you always panic'd about it and we never caught it of each other when it was really bad"!!!!!!
    I'm so glad to be out of it now.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I would never go out whilst knowingly haveing covid I am home from hospital I am lucky the covid ward I was on four people died within the space of 3 days all younger than me and triple jabbed  never been so scared in all my life I would not want to put another person through what I have just been through and still not recovered  
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Hi @lisathomas50 so glad to hear from you darling. And relieved to hear your home, how are you and i hope Mom is still on her holidays so you can a just xx
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.