Hi, my name is mercury9549 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mercury9549

Options
mercury9549
mercury9549 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi i am darryl guy with aspergers sydnome i am 51
i am looking for single female too share my life with i like movies swimming bowling music 70s 80s i am looking for females only darryl

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hi @mercury9549

Welcome to the community, it's nice to see you join us. 

While you may meet people on the community, dating and finding relationships isn't one of the primary purposes of the online community. Feel free to discuss the subject of course, but if you are seeking someone to date you might be better placed giving somewhere like the Outsiders a go, or one of the other online dating sites.

Have you given any of those a go previously? We do have a category on the community for relationships and dating, so it might be helpful for you to read through some of the discussions in there and get involved.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.