I don't know how much more I can take — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I don't know how much more I can take

Options
Hopeless60
Hopeless60 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I really don't know how much more I can take. I have nobody that can help, I feel so alone and everywhere I have turned to for help I have had the door slammed in my face. Even my local councillor has turned her back on me. I have so many problems the CAB have turned their back on me everyone has ignored me. My mental health is at rock bottom and to be quite honest I don't want to be here anymore. That's how it is.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Hopeless60

Thanks for posting this thread, sorry to hear that you are struggling to cope at the moment. 

Is there anything in particular that has caused you to feel this way? Perhaps our members might have some suggestions as to what you could do to try and resolve whatever has happened.

I am about to send you an email from community@scope.org.uk, it would be great if you could give it a read and get back to me :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Pollycasper
    Pollycasper Community member Posts: 16 Listener
    Options
    Hi @Hopeless60 just checking your ok ! what is it you need to get across !?? What help do u need !?? Xx 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @hopeless60 how are you? Is there something we can help with?? Sorry things seem so rough right now. They will get easier. Let us know what sort of help you need and we can try <3 
  • Karen7788
    Karen7788 Scope Member Posts: 598 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Hopeless60,
    I’m sorry that you’re having such an awful time. Please ask if you need any help or if you’ve any questions that you would like answers too.
    Everyone on here is very supportive and will help you or answer any questions you may have.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.